My medical condition finally got the best of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
http://gbatemp.net/threads/xuphor-mostly-lies-some-truth.352535/

Truths:
1 - I am not female, i just truly wish I was one. In truth, I am a very homosexual male, with a heavy fixation on furries.

2 - I really do have Cystic Fibrosis, and am currently in the hospital for it. (See Lies number 1 for why) (And staff member feel free to check my IP for verification, UT Southwestern Hospital.
Here is a picture of my in my hospital bed (Had to use rear camera on a mirror, as front camera doesn't work): http://i42.tinypic.com/hrmxkh.jpg
I absolutely HATE my appearance by the way, sorry if you do too.

3 - Because I really am in the hospital for CF, I am on 3 IV medications (Levaquin, Tobramycin, and Zosyn), along with ~17 other medicines (pills, nebulizers, "The Vest", etc)

4 - The reason I downright refused ALL donations from any GBATemp member, reddit blog thing, kickstarter, any of that is because I am not a theif. I may be a lieing attention whore seeker cunt douchbag, but I would never steal money from people. Even slezebags like me have some standards.

5 - My parents really disowned me when I was 11 ish. The reason for that is because I came out as gay and a furry togerther. They are diehard Catholics, and they swear I will go to hell when I die because of that. I also renounced my Catholic faith when I was 16, and turned Agnostic eventually. This obviously did not help matters.

6 - Kinekto isn't my sister. I don't have a sister, it was me.

7 - I am an attention whore a lot of the time.

8 - I am very much a computer geek. The avatar and signature really are my own 3d model creations that I made with Blender and use in Second Life.

Lies:
1 - I am not having a lung transplant at this point, or in the foreseeable future. I knew that a week long hospital stay was coming up for me, I get one every year or so. Because of my attention whorish ways, I greatly exagerated the circumstances. The thread unfortunatly got a lot more attention than I thought it would, people were getting MUCH more involved that I thought they would. It started making me feel insanely guilty, but I was in too deep. I had to start making stuff up as I went, which needless to say got way out of control.

2 - No lung transplant, no anonymous donor.

So please, I understand the vast majority of people reading this hate me right now. Still, I hope that in time you might forgive me, as I will no longer lie about anything to anyone. I am a very homosexual 25 year old guy that wishes he was a female, my name is Xuphor. Nice to meet everyone here with no masks for the first time. I hope that some of you can forgive me for what I've done, but I know that some of you just can't. To those people, I welcome you to send me a PM expressing why. I'm hoping that getting your anger out right at me might help.

If you have anything to ask, please do so. I will answer anything at all.

-another world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg