LOTR:BFTME 2 Disc Problem

EJames2100

Trophies
XP
Country
How odd, I can think of 3 things to try/do.

1) Update to the latest version,the latest version is 1.06
2) Un-install and re-install.
3) Use a No-DVD patch(Although I don't really know much about the legal side of this and the internet didn't seem to when I looked into it).

Pokecix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How odd, I can think of 3 things to try/do.

1) Update to the latest version,the latest version is 1.06
2) Un-install and re-install.
3) Use a No-DVD patch(Although I don't really know much about the legal side of this and the internet didn't seem to when I looked into it).

Step 1 didnt worked
And how can i backup my saves before trying the 2nd step?

EJames2100

Trophies
XP
Country
I uninstalled the 1st today and it asked if it wanted to delete my saves and etc...

Alternatively, you could into "My Documents" and then into "Electronic Arts", go into it and you should see "The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II(or something similar), that's the folder to back-up, go into the folder and be sure to check if it does have a save folder. Then after the re-install you just copy the folder back.

However do some more checking on it as I don't want to be the cause of you losing your saves.

Pokecix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I uninstalled the 1st today and it asked if it wanted to delete my saves and etc...

Alternatively, you could into "My Documents" and then into "Electronic Arts", go into it and you should see "The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II(or something similar), that's the folder to back-up, go into the folder and be sure to check if it does have a save folder. Then after the re-install you just copy the folder back.

However do some more checking on it as I don't want to be the cause of you losing your saves.

step 2 wont work and cant find the files to do step 3(dont really wanna kill my game with cracks lol)

is there any other ways?

plz help this game is awesome!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg