Looking for a vita skprx programmer to hire on Fiverr or something.

Mushra3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hey everyone, Not sure if this is allowed so if the mods can direct me to the right location, I'll be forever grateful. I'm usually a lurker in gbatemp and been into the vita for a while. Due to work, I usually don't have a lot of free time but I thought I'd check how to program a skprx and touru_4's post came up. After reading everything, I thought damn. I have a limited experience in programing so at first I thought something like VBA or autohotkey style programming would work but nope!

Soooo my question! Can I hire someone here on Fiverr or something to make a skprx plugin on the vita to make the display brightness 0 in the registry (aka turn off the display) with a certain combo button press or make a button in the long press home button menu.

I learned that I can change the display brightness to 21 in the long press home button menu just by pressing down then right which automatically puts me in the brightness scroll bar so I don't need a combo button to undo the registry change. Currently I'm just using RegistryEditor to do this but I have to close my current game to turn off my display.

For those curious, I bought a USB hard mod to stream the vita to PC.

tldr
Looking to hire someone here on Fiverr or something to make a skprx plugin on the vita to make the display brightness 0 in the registry to turn off my display.

Mushra3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yes! this is exactly what took me to this rabbithole to begin with!
This plugin uses something else to stream to PC and turn off the display but I just need the turn off display bit but no clue how to program it. Or should I say, no clue how to edit the code to just turn off the screen.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes! this is exactly what took me to this rabbithole to begin with!
This plugin uses something else to stream to PC and turn off the display but I just need the turn off display bit but no clue how to program it. Or should I say, no clue how to edit the code to just turn off the screen.
You need OBS to stream it to your PC. Should work fine.

Mushra3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I guess? but I already have a hardmod that has very little latency. I had this mod since the Kit person made a physical store in Tokyo. Guess I just want something to work with this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof