Gaming LittleBigPlanet 1, 2, 3 (PS3) servers have shut down.

Deleted member 568468

State of dormancy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
This is the end of an era, gamers. :(
The online servers for probably one of the most amazing series have been shut down today...

I personally spent a lot of time playing the shit out of LBP2, both online and story modes. I still have the disc with me that I forgot to bundle in when selling my console.

To all the LittleBigPlanet enjoyers, feel free to use this thread as a nostalgia ride for the LBP series, let's talk about our memories about the games. :)

News Source
E_K5YbMXIAkuRGr.jpg

SkyPeppers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All my progress got wiped from LBP2 a few months ago, I was an active player on the online community with a few fairly good rated levels, my PS3 started acting up and so I replaced the hard drive with a solid state drive and backed up the save file online. Little did I know that the "online saving" was during the DDoS attack and so I lost all my progress. I was planning on joining back to replay the story and unlock everything again, but it's sad to see it shut down before I could come back

Deleted member 568468

State of dormancy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
All my progress got wiped from LBP2 a few months ago, I was an active player on the online community with a few fairly good rated levels, my PS3 started acting up and so I replaced the hard drive with a solid state drive and backed up the save file online. Little did I know that the "online saving" was during the DDoS attack and so I lost all my progress. I was planning on joining back to replay the story and unlock everything again, but it's sad to see it shut down before I could come back
Even if I started emulating LBP2 on the PC, the memories won't be the same without the Mortal Kombat mecha levels and those other super popular levels copied over and over. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I went to the drive thru lady hands me me receipt go up to the 2nd window same lady hands me my...