Is there a way to bypass parental controls?

3DGE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way I can turn off the play time limit without anything being sent to he app? Temporarily disabling them doesn't send the app a notification, but my parents can see in the app if they were disabled or not. I tried removing parental controls from my Switch entirely, but they noticed and made me put them back on. Anybody know how I can bypass them?

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Any way I can turn off the play time limit without anything being sent to he app? Temporarily disabling them doesn't send the app a notification, but my parents can see in the app if they were disabled or not. I tried removing parental controls from my Switch entirely, but they noticed and made me put them back on. Anybody know how I can bypass them?
Is it a v1 unpatched?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe do better in school and they just might lift this ban?

3DGE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think your parents would notice the difference between your switch and a Desktop/Laptop
If I used an emulator, it would apply the parental control changes to the emulator. As long as I don't play it around them, I should be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I never use it