iPod Nano Help

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sold my 8GB iPod nano 3rd gen on ebay the other day. The buyer just sent me 2 messages after receiving it.

"I received the ipod nano today. It does nothing but show me the welcome screen. I connect it to iTunes and reset it to factory settings. That did not help either. Did you lock it for some reason? If so how do I unlock it?"

and

"There is a LOCK on the top of this iPod and the only way to get any response is to plug it into my computer; and then the response is the welcome screen that appears only briefly, I cannot navigate away from this screen and then the ipod is completely dead! I will get a brief response to the welcome screen whenever I initially unplug it as well. It does not appear to charge either. How do I unlock it?"

I don't understand what could be wrong. All I did before I sent it was restore it with iTunes. Then I mailed it out and I'm not sure how to respond. If anyone can tell what the problem might be please help me out here. Thanks.

Wait I bet he just meant there is a lock on the top of the ipod as in on the screen and is unaware of the actual lock swithc on the bottom. Sigh.. Never mind thats probly it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ