Review iPad 3rd Generation, Hands on- Launch event.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Apple makes good stuff. But the price makes me wonder when apple is gonna make something a little less costlier. Though this looks NICE!
I find the iPad the only Apple product that isn't outrageously expensive.

Although their accessories are... (the leather smart cover is $100!!! I got the polyurethane one)

Plus marketing and all, Apple isn't really making much profit with the 16GB iPad. The profit starts from the 32 and 64GB versions when flash storage doesn't cost an additional $100.

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
Apple makes good stuff. But the price makes me wonder when apple is gonna make something a little less costlier. Though this looks NICE!
I find the iPad the only Apple product that isn't outrageously expensive.

Although their accessories are... (the leather smart cover is $100!!! I got the polyurethane one)

Plus marketing and all, Apple isn't really making much profit with the 16GB iPad. The profit starts from the 32 and 64GB versions when flash storage doesn't cost an additional $100.
Well if anyting is converted to INR it is quite expensive. Also I have to buy stuff from my own pocket money so it is even more tough for me to get one of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...