iCornflakes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello everyone at GBATemp,

I'm excited to introduce myself to this amazing community! My name is iCornflakes and I'm currently studying media computer science. I've always been passionate about technology and have dabbled in various forms of modding, including 3DS and DSi. I'm programming in languages like C++, Python, JavaScript, PHP, and more, depending on what the project requires.

Apart from my tech interests, I'm also a huge music enthusiast. My taste in music is quite diverse, ranging from techno, psytrance, hardstyle, hardcore, and frenchcore to kpop. Yes, you heard it right, I even enjoy K-pop! In fact, I'm a big fan of Lalisa Manoban (she is the profile pic for anyone wondering) from the popular K-pop group Blackpink. I've been following their music since they debuted in 2016, and I've even had the amazing opportunity to see them live in concert, which was an unforgettable experience.

I've been a long-time reader of the content on GBATemp, and I've learned so much from this community. Now I thought it's time to give back and contribute to the community myself by starting to work on Switch development.

Lately I've done some work on making MarioKart 8D mods for my friends and I to make it a complete meme of a game, which I will also release as a modpack or single mods at some point. Doing this I realized there is still some work to be done to make the modding better, so I wanna put my effort into it.
If I get my hands on some new switches (patched ones), I'd also do some hardware modding. Mine is already running CFW since its an old one.

I'm looking forward to learning from and collaborating with all of you.

Cya in the next post :)

Last edited by iCornflakes,
Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol