Hacking If i only make 1 trophie with trophax every week will i be banned

grisu_YT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I accidentally unlock every trophy on a game years ago when i try using trophyhax and haven't get banned (and haven't play the game at all) take a game as a "try" so you won't mess up the trophy on your beloved games !
Personally I planned to use it for online trophy because i have no friend to play with...
But finally haven't use it at all !
If you unlock one per week you gonna be faster by beating the game yourself lol
the problem is i only want 1 trophie i more wanted to know if they can even know you hacked it when theres a big time between and you dont get "finish game 100%" before "complete first missioN"

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
possibly due to time stamps, but I don't think sony cares enough about the vita. the system was such a flop that they probably have no one to monitor people who have been flagged. I used to unlock achievements on the 360, just because I could. microsoft found out at one point and reset my gamerscore to 0. I didn't get banned or suspended though.

grisu_YT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
possibly due to time stamps, but I don't think sony cares enough about the vita. the system was such a flop that they probably have no one to monitor people who have been flagged. I used to unlock achievements on the 360, just because I could. microsoft found out at one point and reset my gamerscore to 0. I didn't get banned or suspended though.
But it doesnt send something like sus packets that give trophax away
Timestamps good = account good?

grisu_YT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why take the chance over a trophy? And as was asked by someone else, why cheat at trophies? Seems pointless.
For example : its bugged, i playd the game on any other console 5 million times, the online is down or im banned
Just answer instead of questioning why someome needs it pls

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For example : its bugged, i playd the game on any other console 5 million times, the online is down or im banned
Just answer instead of questioning why someome needs it pls

Something to keep in mind, people have a right to know what a persons motives are before they provide their assistance.

Answer: You risk a ban. No one can provide much more information than that. You could get banned tomorrow, weeks, months, years down the road, or not at all. The only thing that is 100% certain is that you risk a ban. The question you have to ask yourself is if you want to take that risk for hacking trophies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg