Hacking Homebrew I need help.

Warrobot10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey all, I followed the seedminer guide for modding my 3ds, and I got luma installed and running just fine, with godmode9 running, but not doing what i want it to do. I originally was able to use the finalize script to install basic things like anemone and the homebrew launcher, but i ran into some trouble.
The homebrew launcher wouldnt work, so i did a stupid thing and deleted all of the basic hacked apps, becuase i thought i would be able to easily reinstall, but for some reason gd9 isnt seeing my scripts?
anyways, heres the error for the homebrew launcher thing. Thanks in advanced to everyone! btw, i am on luma 13.0.1, with the latest 3ds software.
Processer: arm11 (core 1)
Exception type: undefined instruction
Current process: loader (0000000000000000)
I guess i could just add a photo:

IMG_0348.jpg

Reactions: Sayuri

Sayuri

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, try to download the FBI files to your SD card, and if you can access the menu, try to redo the method with the unlock files.

Password: pr123

Try to use the files from the folder "3DS" and "Cias"

But you can also move them all to your SD if you want, they are files from a clean unlock, don't forget to update Luma afterwards to the latest version

Last edited by Sayuri,
Reactions: Warrobot10

Warrobot10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, try to download the FBI files to your SD card, and if you can access the menu, try to redo the method with the unlock files.

Password: pr123

Try to use the files from the folder "3DS" and "Cias"

But you can also move them all to your SD if you want, they are files from a clean unlock, don't forget to update Luma afterwards to the latest version

thanks! will be sure to try this!

Reactions: Sayuri

Warrobot10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am thinking that this has something to do with my SD card, because it's a old card that has been in the 3ds XL for around 11 years and its starting to break.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey all, I followed the seedminer guide for modding my 3ds, and I got luma installed and running just fine, with godmode9 running, but not doing what i want it to do. I originally was able to use the finalize script to install basic things like anemone and the homebrew launcher, but i ran into some trouble.
The homebrew launcher wouldnt work, so i did a stupid thing and deleted all of the basic hacked apps, becuase i thought i would be able to easily reinstall, but for some reason gd9 isnt seeing my scripts?
anyways, heres the error for the homebrew launcher thing. Thanks in advanced to everyone! btw, i am on luma 13.0.1, with the latest 3ds software.
Processer: arm11 (core 1)
Exception type: undefined instruction
Current process: loader (0000000000000000)
I guess i could just add a photo:

View attachment 384610
Presumably the script deleted itself afterwards, since it's supposed to clean up unneeded files, did you put all the finalizing files on the SD again?
I am thinking that this has something to do with my SD card, because it's a old card that has been in the 3ds XL for around 11 years and its starting to break.
Quite possible. SD cards don't last very long.

Reactions: Warrobot10

Warrobot10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Presumably the script deleted itself afterwards, since it's supposed to clean up unneeded files, did you put all the finalizing files on the SD again?

Quite possible. SD cards don't last very long.
Yes, I did, but when I open gd9, It says there is no such scripts directory, when there is. I'm going to get a new 32gb sd card today, and copy everything over.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played