Hacking HWFly Core V4 purple light after SO Update

SuchGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, I have a problem here that I can't solve in any way. My Switch was very outdated, I went into original mode to play the purchased games and updated the system to the latest version. After that, I can no longer access Hakate and the chip has a constant purple light. When I start the Switch it goes straight to original mode. I've already updated atmosphere, hakate and all packages and nothing.

What I've tried so far:

- Reset the chip via putty: When I connect it to USB it is recognized and has a static yellow light, but when I connect it to the port via putty, I cannot send any command (Windows). On Mac, when I send the R command, it flashes purple and stays red for a few seconds and turns off.

- Update the HWFly firmware: Just like when I tried to reset it, a steady yellow light remains, I run the .bat file, it finds it, but it gets stuck updating the firmware.

- Reset the chip by disconnecting EMMC: I removed the EMMC and turned on the console, it flashes purple and turns off.

Any other alternatives? :(

Update:

Solved! Just jump the two pins marked in red in the image below. I added a button, but you can simply perform the jump using tweezers or a paperclip. Leave the jump in place and power on the console. Note that the HWFly will flash blue. As soon as it flashes, you can remove the jump. I can't remember if it will turn off automatically or boot directly into the original firmware, but either way, if it powers on, turn off the console and turn it back on. If it turns off, power it back on. Note that afterward, it will flash yellow for quite some time. DO NOT TOUCH THE CONSOLE AND WAIT. Once it's done learning, it will boot up on its own. Once Hakate is back to life, enter Official mode for the first time, wait for the system to load, and then you can restart and enter Emunand mode again.

Captura de Tela 2023-09-19 às 14.34.29.png

Last edited by SuchGuy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe but is it worth it?