Humble offers Deathloop and more for its Humble Choice October lineup

hjaskdhjksad.png

The latest Humble Choice games are here. Eight games are on offer for subscribers this month, including Bethesda's Deathloop. The October 2022 lineup is as follows:

• Deathloop
  • Monster Train - First Class
  • The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope
  • Disciples: Liberation
  • Maid of Sker
  • Epic Chef
  • Railroad Corporation
  • Golf Gang
Subscribers or those that want to grab this bundle can do so until the end of October, and if you want to skip this month, you have until October 25th to do so.

:arrow: Source

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Deathloop was on my Wishlist, so now i got it. And Maid of Sker seems to be Resident Evil like. 😋
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope and Disciples: Liberation also worth for me.

Last edited by Sypherone,

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinguine actually has this game around $12 same price as humbles monthly membership almost but meh humble has a good bag here and there

Last edited by K3Nv2,

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Was really excited when I saw Deathloop. I've skipped every month for over a year now since nothing has jumped out.

It's unfortunate that the rest of the games on the list aren't interesting (to me) at all.

Reactions: onibaku

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty happy about this since Deathloop isn't a game I would've bought individually, but it is one I'm somewhat interested in playing.
The trick is there isn't anything else worth playing in choice.

The $1 tiers in the bundles are where it's at. Planescape and IWD EE for $1? Hell yes.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The trick is there isn't anything else worth playing in choice.

The $1 tiers in the bundles are where it's at. Planescape and IWD EE for $1? Hell yes.
I'm on the classic plan, so the price isn't too bad as long as there are at least a couple games in a given month that I want. When there aren't I just pause it, and I have paused for several months in a row at times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments +1