How to make Adrenaline load DLC?

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I dunno, are you sure you got legitebly working dlc in the right folder with matching region for both game and dlc?

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I dunno, are you sure you got legitebly working dlc in the right folder with matching region for both game and dlc?

The game and the DLC share the same region and I put the latter in "ux0:/pspemu/PSP/GAME". This DLC works in PSP's and PS Vita's and PS TV's standalone ARK-4 but PS Vita's/PS TV's standalone ARK-4 often crashes in the "ChovySign" part with a C1-2858-3 error message after installing ARK-4 via the new FasterARK method and running it, and when it doesn't, it often crashes with a C1-2858-3 error message when running PSP ISOs. If crashing in the boot, ARK-4 says it will close in 10 seconds, and if I don't manually close it, ARK-4 crashes again with a C1-2858-3 error message. This is why I'm using Adrenaline. I only have problems loading this PSP game's DLC in Adrenaline, not loading other PSP games' DLC with it, when loading this PSP game's DLC with ARK-4 and when loading other PSP games' DLC with the latter.

EDIT: I used a tool called ISO Tool to update LittleBigPlanet's ISO and successfully loaded the DLC in Adrenaline. I missed the part in the downloaded DLC's "Readme" which says to use ISO Tool in PSP's PRO-C CFW to install the provided update released with the DLC, even though I'm on the PS Vita and PS TV and not on the PSP (and I have ARK-4 CFW installed on the PSP, not PRO-C, and like I said, it successfully loads LittleBigPlanet's DLC without updating its ISO [I deleted LittleBigPlanet's ISO, downloaded it again and loaded the DLC without updating the ISO with ISO Tool], so ISO Tool isn't needed, thus I deleted it).

EDIT 2: I have the previous issue if ARK-4's "Memory Stick Speedup" is set to "Always" after reinstalling ARK-4 via the FasterARK method. I'll set it to "Disabled" and delete Adrenaline and remove its plugin installed via AutoPlugin II. This new FasterARK method unlike the previous FastARK one doesn't install the Sasuke vs. Commander game if no PSN game/demo is installed and doesn't require a PSN game/demo (like Ape Quest's demo) to be installed before being run as well.

EDIT 3: I have a C2-12828-1 error message after making a clean ARK-4 install in my PS Vita and PS TV via the FasterARK method and running VitaShell. The PS Vita and the PS TV freeze with a black screen if clicking "OK". They have spinning white dots until they freeze if I access Safe Mode to restart them or rebuild their database. I have no choice but to restore them from Safe Mode, to jailbreak them and to reinstall all my games and homebrew. I'm tired of ARK-4's developers' incompetence. As if this wasn't enough, now FasterARK installs an app to run PS1 games called ARK-X and a plugin called ps1cfw_enabler and users can't even refuse them. I removed the former and uninstalled the latter via AutoPlugin II (and removed FasterARK as well). Also, even though PS Vita's standalone ARK-4 reads more PSP EBOOT.PBP games and DLC than Adrenaline, it mightn't still read all of them without plugins' help, like npdrm_free/npdrm_free_mod and/or nploader/nploader_mod. This/these plugin/s must be manually downloaded and set.

EDIT 4: I have the same problem after restoring my PS Vita and PS TV and jailbreaking them. A new PS Vita standalone ARK-4 version was released and yet it also causes this issue.

EDIT 5: Finally, the issue was fixed after a new PS Vita standalone ARK-4 release. I'll still have to reinstall all my games and homebrew on the PS Vita and PS TV, though. I don't get why PS Vita's ARK-4's "Memory Stick Speedup" is set to "Always" by default when it causes said issue.

EDIT 6: Now FasterARK is installing another plugin against my will (arkrightanalog). Wtf? I uninstalled it.

EDIT 7: After reinstalling ARK-4 via the FasterARK method and running it, ARK-4 sometimes freezes in the "ChovyProject" part with a C1-2858-3 error message, and when running PSP ISOs, it sometimes has a black screen for some seconds until it crashes with a C1-2858-3 error message. I have this issue if ARK-4's "Memory Stick Speedup" is set to "Always" (it's set as such by default). I'll set it to "Disabled".

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://mcbroken.com/ 50/50