Hey there! Let me introduce myself.

ToonEugen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I'm ToonEugen6812 on Youtube, and I knew about this website for a long time. Maybe in 2013, where I was searching for GBA stuff, but whatever. I decided to finally join here! I'm a 13-year old Romanian, which loves video games (mostly Nintendo0 and is a gamer that gets really good on a game actually. So yeah, nice to meet you, GBATemp users! :D

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice to meet you.

I'm surprised (and a tad incredulous tbh) to hear that you were attracted here by GBA stuff in 2013.

That was the opening of the 3ds scene. Are you interested in 3ds and wii u homebrew?

Regardless, welcome, and I hope you have fun here!

ToonEugen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Nice to meet you.

I'm surprised (and a tad incredulous tbh) to hear that you were attracted here by GBA stuff in 2013.

That was the opening of the 3ds scene. Are you interested in 3ds and wii u homebrew?

Regardless, welcome, and I hope you have fun here!
Yes, I'm interested mostly by Wii U Homebrew/Hacking! I will do so much hacking my Wii U in the next 2 weeks. I will also do MK8 modifications/hacks/mods. :)

Reactions: x65943

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's awesome. What sort of MK8 hacks are you thinking about doing? Custom textures?

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Greeting! You must be new here. I'm Master Dimentio, GBAtemp's official Jester! Good to see some new members coming to our site. If you have any questions about this site, feel free to PM me and I'll help you out however I can! You know how to PM right? LOL. Well I hope you enjoy your stay here and well....

WELCOME TO THE MADNESS!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn McDonald's ice cream machine broken