Help with the error "[Fatfs] Error: NOFAT. Failed to mount SD Card (FATFS ERROR 13) Make sure that a FAT partition exist

Exgrivo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My native language is Spanish, so I apologize in advance as I am using a translator.

I hope someone can answer my questions since I am somewhat new to the terms.

My Nintendo Switch is Erista, so I was following a tutorial to install Hekate.
Everything was going well until the time of performing the "Backup"

My memory turned out to be inefficient to save the "Backup" files

So I exited the "RCM" mode without having done the "Partition SD Card"

When they try to access Hekate again, the warnings about the images posted in the thread appeared, I can't get Hekate to start and I don't know what to do, I hope someone can answer my questions and if you could be specific I would appreciate it.
Fats error.jpg
IMG_20231226_203919(1).jpg

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

where did you bought your microSD card ? smells like a fake card, which started to corrupt data because you wrote beyond its real size.

you should check it with h2testw (do a full test...but beware, it needs a full wipe of the microSD card)

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Check the SD card in a computer. You have probably done some of the partitioning before you aborted. If you can see partitions on the computer then make a fat32 partition that takes up all the space and start over with guide

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...