Jitoku

GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This Guide For Only 4.3E/4.3U ! If You Have 4.3J/4.3K Try LetterBomb

So, I Know Many Of You Does Not Have An SD Card or Have a Wii With Broken SD Card Reader (like me), So This Will Be Guide For SD-less Homebrew Channel and Others İnstallation.
(Btw Thanks FullMetal5 For Making This Exploit and For Some Of Guide

WARNING I Am Not Responsible For Any Damage To Your Wii ! If You Do My Steps Carefully, You Will End This Procces In Sucess ! WARNING

Make Sure You Have
1) Wii With Internet Connection
2) WiiMote
3) A Pc With Internet Connection

Guide
1) Download Internet Channel From Wii Shop Channel (Wii Shop Channel Is Gonna Close In 2019 So Be Quick)
If You Get Error "WiiConnect24 and Wii Shop Channel service is not currently being offered" Go Find Country In Wii System Settings And Choose One Of These Supported (Usa,Canada,Germany)
2) Go Wii Settings And Set The TV Settings To 60Hz If You Have Europan Wii (4.3E)
3) Launch Internet Channel
4) In the Internet Channel go to flashhax.com
5) When the page loads it should tell you to bookmark this page. Go ahead and add the page as a favorite.
If you get this far then you can start from here if the exploit fails.
6) Click the page label "Exploit" that just got added in the favorites menu.
You should be booted into the HackMii installer after a few seconds.
If your Wii freezes when it's %95+ in the download, then hold down the power button on your Wii to try again.
7) Install Homebrew Channel

You Can Also Follow This Same Guide Posted On Youtube :

If You Get Any Error, Feel Free To Reply Me

Last edited by Jitoku,
Reactions: elBenyo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...