Guide for playing backed up / downloaded UMD movie ISO files

*** GUIDE FOR PLAYING BACKED UP / DOWNLOADED UMD MOVIE ISO FILES ***

- To play dumped UMD movie ISO files on your PSP, first you need to transfer the UMD movie ISO to the ISO/VIDEO folder on your memory stick.
- While on the XMB (your PSP home screen/menu) bring up the VSH menu by pressing the 'select' button.
- Find the ISO VIDEO MOUNT option and change it from 'NONE' to the dumped UMD movie ISO you're wanting to watch.
- Exit the menu (can just press 'select' again) and the PSP will reboot.
- Go and find/launch your movie under the video heading of the XMB (alternatively, the PSP might launch straight into the UMD movie by itself)
- Enjoy!

DrPickles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... Exactly like loading any other ISO on the PSP?

EDIT * Sorry, it was late and I was in a mood. It is certainly different to load a movie. My apologies. *

Last edited by DrPickles,
Reactions: sloppycrap

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
Playing UMD movie Isos does not work this way on Adrenaline vita. Does anyone know a way to get it working?

Linguini

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello, I have about 30 Iso movies in my VIDEO folder, but I can only access like 10 or 12 movies through the vsh menu. How can I watch the other movies?

Acid_Snake

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, I have about 30 Iso movies in my VIDEO folder, but I can only access like 10 or 12 movies through the vsh menu. How can I watch the other movies?
Use ARK, it has a file browser that lets you mount video iso. I'm not sure if there's any alternative for PRO/ME.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1