Guess since I stopped JUST lurking...

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 707
  • Replies 1

Should I bother harassing a Admin my name to KiraSlith?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Other (post below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted User

OP
I guess since I stopped just lurking I should do one of these. I have gone by a mix of names in the past, started with "littlespanky" named after my Uncle's username back in the early 00s, then when my Ruby cartridge was stolen while at daycare (Yes the age on my profile is accurate), leaving their nearly unplayable, completed Sapphire cartridge in it's place, I in turn stole their name, becoming "Invader" or "Invader21". When I got tired of trying to occupy his name everywhere I could, I swapped to just my real name with a string of numbers (not sharing for my safety). When the 360 came out I picked up the gamertag of some Microsoft big-wig, "magicman" as a cheat for a game I played, but was forced to change it to "Magicman2097" when I decided to hop on XBL with Halo 3's launch and later "Magicman0729" on PSN. Those two names stuck with me until I "created" this name (Thelucario21) to use on Xat and later Chatango, before I came here to lurk, only registering to hide the massive "Log in" banner and various nags on early GBATemp. The latest name, and the one I'm trying to move everything to is "KiraSlith", the only original user name in my history.

If you saw one of those names anywhere, odds are that was me, please feel free to say Hello! I'd be happy to reminisce about the bad old days of the internet with a fellow alumni.

Thanks for helping me out all these years fellow tempers even if you didn't know you where, sorry ahead of time for my unpopular opinions, and thanks for reading all that if you did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Meds time!