Greetings from Elizabethtown

etownAndy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings from central Kentucky. Happy to be here. I'm 49 (but not for much longer) and have been video gaming since 1982 when my folks bought us a TI-99/4A. In high school my brother and I went 50/50 on an NES. Since then I've had (still have) a 3DO, CDi, 2600, 7800, Saturn, Dreamcast, N64, Ouya, PS2, PS4, and a Switch. I also have an Arcade Legends Ultimate cabinet.

My first GameBoy was a GBA I got from my ex for my 30th birthday. Then I went to a DSi before getting a 3DS XL.

These days I primarily game on my Switch (where I delight in buying games I've already bought for the third or fourth time haha), but I also use EmulationStation and RecallBox with a Pi4 (I own about 4 or 5 Pis in various forms - the gaming "set top" box, a couple of handhelds, a laptop, and a Pi 400 that's usually running the Amiga OS).

I'm mostly a software guy, but do the odd bit of hardware tinkering. I have about 30 OSes I run in VMs on my Mac, and my current major hardware project (not yet started) is recapping/refurbishing/upgrading a Mac SE/30.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1706717342001.png

Reactions: CoolMe

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Greetings from central Kentucky. Happy to be here. I'm 49 (but not for much longer) and have been video gaming since 1982 when my folks bought us a TI-99/4A. In high school my brother and I went 50/50 on an NES. Since then I've had (still have) a 3DO, CDi, 2600, 7800, Saturn, Dreamcast, N64, Ouya, PS2, PS4, and a Switch. I also have an Arcade Legends Ultimate cabinet.

My first GameBoy was a GBA I got from my ex for my 30th birthday. Then I went to a DSi before getting a 3DS XL.

These days I primarily game on my Switch (where I delight in buying games I've already bought for the third or fourth time haha), but I also use EmulationStation and RecallBox with a Pi4 (I own about 4 or 5 Pis in various forms - the gaming "set top" box, a couple of handhelds, a laptop, and a Pi 400 that's usually running the Amiga OS).

I'm mostly a software guy, but do the odd bit of hardware tinkering. I have about 30 OSes I run in VMs on my Mac, and my current major hardware project (not yet started) is recapping/refurbishing/upgrading a Mac SE/30.
Welcome to GBAtemp!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1