Not a bug Google Chrome Site Usability Issues

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Lately I had severe issues with using GBATemp with Google Chrome. I cannot open the messages or notifications tab on the top right since it infinitely loads. My Internet is very good, other sites are fine. Also trying to edit my posts has the same infinite loading issue and when I submit a post, it shows a white area instead of the post. Overall terrible experience.

I'm running Chrome Version 48.0.2564.103 m and when using Internet Explorer instead, no problems arise. A re-install of Chrome did not help. Again, this never happened before, Chrome is a good browser.

Ideas? Thanks :)

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I use Chrome on both my tablet and my desktop PC to browse the Temp and haven't run into anything like that myself. Sometimes I do run into the 5xx Gateway issues, or the site lagging, which causes double/triple/quad posts, but that's not related here, I don't think.

Do you have any other devices or computers you can test Chrome on to see if maybe it's just your device being funky?

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it works fine :s
Then more likely it's one of your extensions causing it. Open the menu in the upper right and go to More tools > Extensions.

Most likely you installed one of these and then GBAtemp stopped working. Try disabling ones you think it could be and seeing if the site works, otherwise post a list of what you have enabled and maybe someone can point it out.

Reactions: BullyWiiPlaza

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Then more likely it's one of your extensions causing it. Open the menu in the upper right and go to More tools > Extensions.

Most likely you installed one of these and then GBAtemp stopped working. Try disabling ones you think it could be and seeing if the site works, otherwise post a list of what you have enabled and maybe someone can point it out.
Alright, got it :D

Strange, the extension that caused this has been enabled for so long but it started bugging GBATemp just now. Maybe either the site got updated or the extension. It was Hide My AdBlocker by the way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: No. but I hear they might get a Lego set :rofl2::tpi: