GBAChef: Foods you only buy on special offer.

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
gbachef-png.3459

Been a little while but oh well. Anyway I am curious what foods people only buy if they are on offer or they buy the offer versions of.

Bread.
Good bread is important. However I will tend to still get the bread that is on offer that week if it is likely to be good.

Melons and some other fruit.
Some of this might be more seasonal but melons are usually a good bet for things I will only buy cheap.

Cheese.
I can eat cheap cheese but will tend to pick whatever of the good cheeses will give me the most volume for my money.

Cereal.
The few times I will consent to eating sugar cereal it is usually only because it was on an introductory offer. It did introduce me to the wonder that was maple corn flakes as well.

Biscuits and chocolate.
I would say but I think I would have managed to capture an echo in text form.

I did notice liver had gone up an awful lot. Still way cheap for being meat but it seems gone are the days of it being basically pence. Hopefully it was just a passing fad because some TV chef mentioned it, I am still a bit upset with them for mentioning quinces.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Tyrells crisps when they're bogof. Not paying £2.19 a bag.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
i / we as a family have eaten cheap , and cut corners here and there , but regardless of food type i always now go for flavour over price... but always budgeting to suit that taste .. but always flavour taste before cost. Especially with cheese and bread...

Ozito

Who you gonna call?
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oh fast, you just made me feel like a person without priorities.

I tend to buy whatever looks the least artificial. No wonder I always stand there cringing at the checkout.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.tmz.com/2024/06/08/george-lopez-accuse-walk-out-leave-show-early-heckler-shade-eagle-...