ROM Hack WIP Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Same-Sex Patch

Neslane

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi ! First, many thanks for the mod ! It rocks :) I would have been really happy if it was working but unfortunatly it is not :( I tried to use it on Yuzu but maybe it is not possible or I don't do it in a proper way. So my question is : Is it working on Yuzu ? If yes, how ?
Thanks !
Post automatically merged:

Hi ! First, many thanks for the mod ! It rocks :) I would have been really happy if it was working but unfortunatly it is not :( I tried to use it on Yuzu but maybe it is not possible or I don't do it in a proper way. So my question is : Is it working on Yuzu ? If yes, how ?
Thanks !

Requo

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Created an account just to say a) thank you so much for this mod and b) I had to use aldebaran-rs instead of the Aldebaran version linked in the install guide which gave a software error upon launch.

Reactions: mathew77

Seuris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks !
Post automatically merged:

Thanks !
I was able to get it working in Yuzu by DLing the Atmosphere version, extracting it all, then taking only the romfs folder (and everything inside of that folder) from that download and putting in a new folder made specifically for this mod, in AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\010055D009F78000 (so in the 010055D009F78000 folder, I have one that I named SSSupport, and inside that folder is romfs > patch4 > nx > event > talk_event > data > IN_EventBaseInfo.bin)

I haven't gotten to test it extensively or anything but just booted into an already-existing, early-game save and am seeing future options available for all characters up to S support. Hope that helps.

Sukhoi_27

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I was able to get it working in Yuzu by DLing the Atmosphere version, extracting it all, then taking only the romfs folder (and everything inside of that folder) from that download and putting in a new folder made specifically for this mod, in AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\010055D009F78000 (so in the 010055D009F78000 folder, I have one that I named SSSupport, and inside that folder is romfs > patch4 > nx > event > talk_event > data > IN_EventBaseInfo.bin)

I haven't gotten to test it extensively or anything but just booted into an already-existing, early-game save and am seeing future options available for all characters up to S support. Hope that helps.
You are a savior!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1