FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
yesterday, here in Brazil, this was celebrated more than the actual goals:

momento-entorse-neymar.jpg

Do not matter how good he is on the field, the fact that Neymar is an awful human being is getting the Brazilians very tired of him.

The press here still can't tell how bad that injury is.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Lostbhoy and Flame

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
yesterday, here in Brazil, this was celebrated more than the actual goals:

momento-entorse-neymar.jpg

Do not matter how good he is on the field, the fact that Neymar is an awful human being is getting the Brazilians very tired of him.

The press here still can't tell how bad that injury is.

the media here makes it seems like Neymar is loved in Brazil. i had one idea that is the case. wow.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think Wayne Hennessey must have been watching some classic WWE before today's game. He clearly wanted to recreate this legendary moment.

View attachment 339836
Just saw the challenge!!! That pic is perfect :rofl:

I'm honestly shocked at that result but my god he fucked it right up. If he was English he'd be public enemy no1!

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
The yellow there was outrageous. It was not about the act of violence (that was there too), but it was about a fault to avoid a clear goal chance.
A handball there without even touching the Iranian player would be a red card IMO.

VAR fixed everything, but I still hate that thing.

Anyway, the keeper was doing a pretty nice game until that point, the luck was also on his side. Too bad he lost his head in the end.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Congratulations Argentina 2022 World Cup Winners!

Wow. What a final! Think I have whiplash from the amount of swinging that game done but honestly a great game played out by the heavyweights and how on earth do you score a hat trick in the world cup final and still end up losing?

So unlucky France. Penalties is never a good way to lose but here we were served a great contest that couldn't be settled any other way.

Well done Messi for finally putting your demon to rest and settled the argument??? Probably not lol

Special mention to Morocco for their amazing adventure and colour. I think this has been a great World Cup and they added the special outsider magic most good tournaments have but the final gave us a great contest of two heavyweights going at it. This was a triumph for Sport and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Well done Qatar 2022. Well done Messi and well done Argentina! See y'all in 4 years....

FkR9OGnWQAE_xdb.jpeg

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: