Gaming Fan ported games for Wii?

Rexvillo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone, I just wanted to know if there are any fan ported games for Wii, because I searched all around google and didn't find anything.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the wii has everything already, what more could you want?
i don't know of any fan ported games for wii either. oh wait, there was one that was ported to english from japaneese, but I forgot the name of it.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Homebrew wise there's Doom, Wolfeinstein 3D, Quake, ScummVM (Loom, etc... ) and DosBox for PC games. Don't know what else you really mean, I hope you're not expecting like Assassins Creed or something.

Rexvillo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No, I was thinking about old pc games like Doom, or even PS2 games, sorry for not specify it. And about the wii having everything already, I was looking for more RPG games, because the Wii are not the best in this genre, of course it have Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, some Final Fantasy titles, but the overall is not the best, so I tried to search for some fan ported RPG for the console.

Well I said that because I have been reading some reviews before getting the games, so if any of you have played one of the RPGs that have been classified as an bad game and you liked it, please I would be glad to know.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're best bet for ps2 games is ones that were also on gamecube - in other words, not ps2 exclusive games. That's never going to happen like Rydian said.

If you are a fan of old rpgs, DOSBox plays some of the Ultimas, and of course there's a lot of old console ones you can play via emulators. If you want modern RPGs though, you are out of luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!