Hacking Ez flash junior gamecube compatible?

TheClip200

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello guys, this is my first time in this forum, thank you in advance.
i'm not really sure if this is the place to ask since is about the gameboy player for the gamecube, sorry if i mess up, i saw lots of questions about the ez flash tho.
I could not find any info about the EZF JR being compatible with the GBPlayer but since the omega does work, i thought that would be the same for this one, spoiler: at least mine doesn't

When i insert the cartridge to my GBPlayer it shows the gameboy logo, no visual glitches or anything but then it says loading.. and osinit.. then it resets, the gameboy logo again but this time, there is no loading screen, just resets over and over in the gameboy screen.

I actually have 2 EZF JR Cartridges. one with battery, and the other is dry, none of them work, but i noticed that with the dry one, stops at the batery dry screen after loading osinit, and i can stand there for as long as i want. That makes me think that the issue has something to do with the file manager screen or something.
Also my cartridges work flawlessly in GB pocket, GBA and GBA SP. and the GBplayer does work with og cartridges and ez flash omega DE.

Do you guys think my GBplayer is broken, or is it not even compatible with the JR in the first place? Thank you again for your time. :)))

Padi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have the same problem…
Hello guys, this is my first time in this forum, thank you in advance.
i'm not really sure if this is the place to ask since is about the gameboy player for the gamecube, sorry if i mess up, i saw lots of questions about the ez flash tho.
I could not find any info about the EZF JR being compatible with the GBPlayer but since the omega does work, i thought that would be the same for this one, spoiler: at least mine doesn't

When i insert the cartridge to my GBPlayer it shows the gameboy logo, no visual glitches or anything but then it says loading.. and osinit.. then it resets, the gameboy logo again but this time, there is no loading screen, just resets over and over in the gameboy screen.

I actually have 2 EZF JR Cartridges. one with battery, and the other is dry, none of them work, but i noticed that with the dry one, stops at the batery dry screen after loading osinit, and i can stand there for as long as i want. That makes me think that the issue has something to do with the file manager screen or something.
Also my cartridges work flawlessly in GB pocket, GBA and GBA SP. and the GBplayer does work with og cartridges and ez flash omega DE.

Do you guys think my GBplayer is broken, or is it not even compatible with the JR in the first place? Thank you again for your time. :)))

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Coffee flavored ice cream inside of your coffee