Emambue

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So back at the end of the 90s I remember after the cartoon segment in the weekend ended, there was this TV series that was set in some amazon jungle...it was about a group of survivors that arrived on a boat or a plane and they found this hidden civilization of the natives, I believe there were some temples too. But there was this medicine man/shaman that kept saying stuff like

EMAMBUE EMAMBUE

etc

@Xdqwerty @impeeza and any south american guys...do you know what this series might be? It might not have been south american production but was certainly taking place there I think.

EMAMBUEEEE

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
"The Fever Dream of LeoTCK"?

I know, Jonny Quest!

1710087320764.png

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
And you're sure it's not "Peter Benchley's: Amazon"?
now that you mention it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_(1999_TV_series)
it might have been but I'd need to see the footage to know for sure.

It was live action and there was something with jaguar people maybe. So yea its possible its this, thanks.
so yea i wasn't sure whether it was a flight or a boat...though there might have been boats to move around

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So back at the end of the 90s I remember after the cartoon segment in the weekend ended, there was this TV series that was set in some amazon jungle...it was about a group of survivors that arrived on a boat or a plane and they found this hidden civilization of the natives, I believe there were some temples too. But there was this medicine man/shaman that kept saying stuff like

EMAMBUE EMAMBUE

etc

@Xdqwerty @impeeza and any south american guys...do you know what this series might be? It might not have been south american production but was certainly taking place there I think.

EMAMBUEEEE
I am 46 years old, and didn't recall any tv show like that. but i was no a very TV child. and for the 90's I was about to get in College so the only TV was Dragon Ball :P sorry I can not help there.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
There also might have been a scene in King Kong 2005

View attachment 425001
what scene?
anyways that's too new lol, i bet its really that amazon series...
Post automatically merged:

I think this is it then, just looks way more boring than I remember...

but I do recognize, that emambue guy I think is the one with the colored feathers on his head that is seen briefly here. Its just i can't seem to find any clip of him featured more.

Last edited by LeoTCK,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...