Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Announced

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii U has no chance of running this game anyways, it doesn't support DX11, let alone 12 or TressFX. It's not on the PS3/360 for the same reason.

No worries, my PC does. I just lament at not having an entires series or as much of it as I technically can on one console. I'd think there would at least be a huge market for old games updated for the modern day, especially PC classics that console gamers missed or got the watered down version of in the past.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No worries, my PC does. I just lament at not having an entires series or as much of it as I technically can on one console. I'd think there would at least be a huge market for old games updated for the modern day, especially PC classics that console gamers missed or got the watered down version of in the past.
Of course there's a market for remakes and remasters, if fact, we have too many of those lately.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
True, but you gotta admit, a remake of the original Deus Ex, maybe System Shock I and II, Theif I and II would be tempting!!!
I could go for a new System Shock, I'm not sure if I'd play a remake. SS2 ended on a cliffhanger, I'd really love to know where the story goes from that point. :P

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
From what I heard, Warren tried to get the rights to it, but failed, and so Bioshock was born.
EA's clinging to System Shock rights as far as I know, but they don't seem to be doing anything with the intellectual property which is a bit of a shame as it has lots of potential. I suppose the closest spiritual successors to the series are indeed Bioshock in terms of mechanics and Dead Space in terms of setting.

Reactions: XDel

XDel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EA's clinging to System Shock rights as far as I know, but they don't seem to be doing anything with the intellectual property which is a bit of a shame as it has lots of potential. I suppose the closest spiritual successors to the series are indeed Bioshock in terms of mechanics and Dead Space in terms of setting.

Another reason for me to dislike modern day EA.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will wait for gameplay.

On that video though... had someone just learned about colour palettes and went with orange and teal?

Spectro87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew this was coming eventually. I'm really glad we're playing as Adam Jensen again. Please, don't outsource the boss fights this time!

Reactions: Margen67

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

well technically it's 5th game in the series and wii has only one of those.

PC Master Race is the only one with complete series.

True, but you gotta admit, a remake of the original Deus Ex, maybe System Shock I and II, Theif I and II would be tempting!!!
On that i might agree, though they might need to be more tuned. Reimagination or enchanced remake? Something liky Ys Oath in Felghana. New game retelling the story in a better way than original.

XDel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well technically it's 5th game in the series and wii has only one of those.

PC Master Race is the only one with complete series.

On that i might agree, though they might need to be more tuned. Reimagination or enchanced remake? Something liky Ys Oath in Felghana. New game retelling the story in a better way than original.

Exactly why I want remakes! ;)

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah im just pointing out that recently what they call a remake is pretty much a boosted original rather than completely new game based on original.

Reactions: Foxi4

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah im just pointing out that recently what they call a remake is pretty much a boosted original rather than completely new game based on original.
AKA the worst kind of remake, calling those games anything other than remastered versions should be considered false advertising.

Reactions: Ashtonx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto