Danganronpa CHEAT CODES?

Deleted member 576749

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE can somebody make infinite Monocoin codes for...
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition
Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp

SERIOUSLY WOULD APPRECIATE THIS! These games are tedious to the bone to collect coins.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE can somebody make infinite Monocoin codes for...
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition
Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp

SERIOUSLY WOULD APPRECIATE THIS! These games are tedious to the bone to collect coins.
Try asking in the pinned cheats thread.

TBIEGS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is way too late of an answer but since i was looking for Cheats for Danganronpa S as well and didn't find anything until messing around with stuff myself i figured i should post it in one of these threads so that other people can find it. It's stupidly simple.

1. You have to backup your Danganronpa S Save, i did it with JKSV. I just named mine "cheat"
2. On your PC, go inside the backup folder, so in my case JKSV/Danganronpa S Ultimate Summer Camp/cheat
3. There'll be a file named "DraSaveData.dat". Open that in any text application, i literally just used the normal Notepad
4. Near the top there is a line "Monokuma:???\nGoldMonokuma:???\nMonomi:???" The question marks are just the amount of coins you have. Now you can simply input any number of coins you want into each of the 3 fields. so maybe like this "Monokuma:9999\nGoldMonokuma:9999\nMonomi:9999" After you've done this, save your changes.
5. Back on the switch you just have to restore this save again with JKSV or whatever. Then open the game and you'll have the amount of coins you specified.

I hope this helps anyone, i was searching the net for a while before i just tried editing the save file myself. As much as i like the idea of the game, the low amount of coins you can reasonably grind is pathetic.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
3. There'll be a file named "DraSaveData.dat". Open that in any text application, i literally just used the normal Notepad
4. Near the top there is a line "Monokuma:???\nGoldMonokuma:???\nMonomi:???" The question marks are just the amount of coins you have. Now you can simply input any number of coins you want into each of the 3 fields. so maybe like this "Monokuma:9999\nGoldMonokuma:9999\nMonomi:9999" After you've done this, save your changes.
Just wanted to say you were right and it also applies to the other games aside from S, thanks a lot!

(PS: Sorry for necroing this old thread, thought I might provide additional information.)

Seems like I was a bit early with my assumption, haven't played S yet, but apparently it only works for that one game of the series.
Checking 1 and 2, the file is really obfuscated and I can't seem to find the coins at all, the third's savegame gets completely messed up even if you just increase it by one, it won't be able to load, it's so weird...
Sorry again for reviving this...

Last edited by HalfScoper,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ