• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Reply to thread

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Grandma's a shooter, not a fighter.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Made uregrandma shoot
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    yeet
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Hmmm, dug up my old 2013 macbook pro, works but support is ded and is too outdated, wonder what OS will work on it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Win7 possibly
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Arch Linux
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    f for the night is this router still not detecting ps4 PPPoE settings and I haven't learned linksys back end to configure it yet
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I gotta try getting mine modded one of these days
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Hmmm, win 10 is about to croak supposedly, linux maybe, but I have no idea if the hardware will be fully compat
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    answers on the internet are so iffy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you're not getting your info on Reddit lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, don't you got linksys
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    No I run a virtual OPNsense firewall appliance lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @SylverReZ that's the last place i'll ever get sound advice leading to a disaster
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    to me it's always about getting info from trusted sources, not some random search result
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    google search algorithm is nutters
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, opensense newer than openwrt?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Google isn't very helpful anymore, you get recommended loads of crap that doesn't solve the thing that you're looking for.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @K3Nv2, afaik yeah but I also don't think that it runs on home grade routers like openwrt/dd-wrt does. OPNsense runs on full-on x86 PC hardware
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @K3Nv2, afaik yeah but I also don't think that it runs on home grade routers like openwrt/dd-wrt...