Cat folks are the best pets

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
In this thread we list all the reasons cats are the best pets. I'll go first.

1. They come out of the box poorly preprogrammed. Yeah, they function but they are more cuddly because they are kind of dumb

2. They shit in the toilet, so no need to clean a box

3. They like to kill small pests that may have gotten into your home like rodents and sometimes newborns.

4. For the most part, they never leave you alone and just kinda of really dependent on you, seriously, notice me 🥺👉👈

5. If you rough one up they may remind your doctor that you might be due for an STI test

Reactions: SylverReZ

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regarding point 5

are you implying cat folk are riddled with venereal disease and that this is a POSITIVE aspect?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Regarding point 5

are you implying cat folk are riddled with venereal disease and that this is a POSITIVE aspect?
Everyone wants a catboy GF but no one realizes your catboy gf is kind of a slut ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: SylverReZ

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In this thread we list all the reasons cats are the best pets. I'll go first.

1. They come out of the box poorly preprogrammed. Yeah, they function but they are more cuddly because they are kind of dumb

2. They shit in the toilet, so no need to clean a box

3. They like to kill small pests that may have gotten into your home like rodents and sometimes newborns.

4. For the most part, they never leave you alone and just kinda of really dependent on you, seriously, notice me 🥺👉👈

5. If you rough one up they may remind your doctor that you might be due for an STI test
1. dumb, that's the point of my point...
2. yes and when they are old, they can't climb on the toilet, so where do they shit then?
3. They kill them, then they give them to you as gifts... do you really like those kind of gifts? Dead babies?
4. Bad experience with mine, cannot rely
5. No experience of roughing her up, so cannot rely either...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1