Hacking Can't dump cartridge with SX DUmper

Turbinetester

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased brand new in the box Minecraft for Switch from Walmart 2 days ago. I have a Mariko Switch with SX Core and SX Dumper installed. I can play the cartridge of Minecraft, but i cannot dump the cartridge using SX DUMPER. I get the error message "Error: no ticket installed" While waiting to get the cart from Walmart i downloaded and tried to install Minecraft and the update from a 1fichier file link from Reddit, and could not get either nsp to be playable after install. I deleted each of these games in the Data Management system settings area, and also in TInfoil i think. I'm wondering if the attempted install of the DL NSP files has some how prevented my dumping the game cart or maybe be contributing to the No Ticket Error. Also, another symptom of the problems is that when i try to install the game, even after a full delete, i get a bunch of messages saying "already installed". Is there some other app available in Tinfoil or HBG that delivers a more complete uninstall of a game that can completely remove all traces of an NSP attempted install? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Turbinetester,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased brand new in the box Minecraft for Switch from Walmart 2 days ago. I have a Mariko Switch with SX Core and SX Dumper installed. I can play the cartridge of Minecraft, but i cannot dump the cartridge using SX DUMPER. I get the error message "Error: no ticket installed" While waiting to get the cart from Walmart i downloaded and tried to install Minecraft and the update from a 1fichier file link from Reddit, and could not get either nsp to be playable after install. I deleted each of these games in the Data Management system settings area, and also in TInfoil i think. I'm wondering if the attempted install of the DL NSP files has some how prevented my dumping the game cart or maybe be contributing to the No Ticket Error. Also, another symptom of the problems is that when i try to install the game, even after a full delete, i get a bunch of messages saying "already installed". Is there some other app available in Tinfoil or HBG that delivers a more complete uninstall of a game that can completely remove all traces of an NSP attempted install? Thanks in advance.
Try dumping it with NXDumptool instead.

Reactions: Turbinetester

Turbinetester

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey thanks for your reply. Ultimately, i could not get any way to dump the cart on that console. I ended up just formatting the SD card, and creating a whole new NAND back up and emuNAND, then i was able to dump the cart successfully. Thanks!

Reactions: Draxzelex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: well, this is a bit awkward