[Books] A Memory of Light - hype thread

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The final installment of Robert Jordan's fantasy epic series The Wheel of Time is set to come to a close on January 8th, when the 14th and final book will be released world wide. It has been almost 23 years since the start of what was originally designed to be a trilogy, turned into one of the most beloved fantasy franchises in history. 5 years after his passing, Robert Jordan's finale will see it's release thanks to WoT fan and fantasy author Brandon Sanderson (Mistborn series, Elantris, Warbreaker, The Way of Kings), who worked on books 12 and 13, The Gathering Storm and Towers of Midnight.

The war against the Shadow has returned and the Dragon has been reborn as Rand Al'thor, a young man from a small village swept up into a world on the verge of chaos where he will accept his fate, whether it be life or death. Will the forces of evil prevail? The Dark One's touch can already be felt upon the world, will he break free of his prison at Shayol Ghul, or will he be defeated and sealed away forever by the Dragon Reborn? Many questions to ask, many events and allegiances still to be unveiled.

I am very much looking forward to the book, I finished reading the first 13 books plus the prequel book A New Spring back in July, currently invested in The Way of Kings while I wait for A Memory of Light. It's been a fantastic journey, such a great series worthy of much praise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...