Homebrew Best way to share saves between Switch and emulator?

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What's the most hassle-free way to share my game saves between my emuNAND and Yuzu/Ryujinx?

At home I prefer to emulate as I can use mods and take advantage of my PC's superior hardware, but the Switch is still a hybrid portable device, so on occasion I do like to take it out of the house. I'd like to be able to have continuity between playing on my PC and my Switch. It doesn't have to be seamless though that'd of course be preferred (something like how you can use Syncthing to keep your RetroArch saves synced up between several devices would be the holy grail).

I'm not very familiar with the different save backup tools but it seems like there's several and I'm not sure which if any are emulator-compatible or if their backups are compatible with each other.

tommasi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I’m trying to inject Mario Kart 8 100% save file into the new update 3.0.1 and I can’t get it to work. There is no clear instruction on where to place the files.

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did you tried use JKSV homebrew?
Honestly, I didn't try anything yet. With JKSV would I simply copy/paste the files between the SD card and the emulator's virtual storage?

Is there some homebrew like Syncthing for the Switch that could automate this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids