NakedFaerie

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Im after 1 controller which will work for BOTH xbox remote play/cloud AND PS# Remote Play.

Looking around webistes and its either Xbox or PS not both.

There has to be a controller which will do both for remote play so what is it?

Doesnt matter what style it is, Switch or Xbox controller. As long as it works with both xbox and ps im happy.

I got one which works with xbox very nicely but change to PS and the buttons are all messed up.
Its got different modes, and the only one which works for PS is wrong. Push on X or Y or A or B and it registers as a anqlog stick movement. Move the left analog stick right and its right and down. Push up and its more left than up but still diagonal.

Both $ony and Micro$oft suck when it comes to controller compatibility and finding a universal one really sucks.

I dont want to carry around 2 controllers. 1 is too much sometimes.

PS remote play does have touchscreen controls which suck but can do a few things but not play games.
Xbox remote play and game pqss doesnt have touchscreen controls so they need a real controller.

Anyone know a good universal controller?
Maybe mine has an upgrade i dont know about? Its a ipega pg-9129.

NakedFaerie

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
I did speak to EB Games and they have no idea and cant help. They said there is no controller compatible with remote play on both xbox and PS.
Its more $ony refusing to let 3rd party controllers work on their systems.
Micro$oft dont have a problem but still lock out PS controllers.

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did speak to EB Games and they have no idea and cant help. They said there is no controller compatible with remote play on both xbox and PS.
Its more $ony refusing to let 3rd party controllers work on their systems.
Micro$oft dont have a problem but still lock out PS controllers.
No experience with PS controllers, Android or remote play of any sort here, but a little googling suggests you may be able to do it with a third-party PS remote play app. ISTR seeing threads here on the 'Temp with 'Chiaki' in the title, so that may be a good place to start:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU