Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
So about 10 days ago I decided to sell a bunch of stuff on Amazon trade in (every game is without a game box):
  • N64
  • Banjo and Kazooie
  • Mario 64
  • Donkey Kong 64
  • Majora's Mask 3D
  • Pokemon Pearl
  • Pokemon Sapphire
  • Super Mario Bros. NES classic (GBA)
  • Pokemon Rangers: Guardian Signs
  • The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
  • New Super Mario Bros (DS)
I had them all in one box, the N64 was at the bottom of the box covered in newspaper so it wouldn't break, the n64 games were in their own plastic bag and the DS, 3DS and GBA games were in another plastic bag with each other. I sent them in on the 20th and they were received for appraisal on the 22nd, the N64 and the N64 games got accepted immediately and I received money from them (which is pretty funny considering that the N64 was packaged with a 3rd party controller). None of the other things have been accepted yet and are still awaiting approval which seems pretty odd to me. They were packaged on top of the N64 and should have been the first thing they saw and thus the first things they accepted however this obviously wasn't the case.
Now, I'm pretty patient but it's odd that the N64 and its games were accepted immediately and I've been waiting 8 days for the other games to be approved. Is it normal to have to wait this long? I've only used Amazon Trade-in one other time and I traded in a bunch of 3DS and Wii U games and they were accepted within 3 or 4 days so this seems a bit odd that it's taking longer.
Any idea why this is? It might be because they didn't have the tools to test the other games or maybe because (hopefully not) they lost them? Is this normal? I find it interesting that all of the N64 related things got accepted first.

TL;DR: Traded in games a while ago, N64 games and console were accepted immediately while GBA, 3DS and DS games have yet to be accepted after 8 days. None of the games are in box, any idea why they're taking so long to be accepted when the N64 games were accepted almost immediately?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw