Hardware Amazon PS Vita Sale, 11/23: White Vita + AC3:L + PASBR + 3 Months PS+ + 4GB Memory Card

ViRGE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
For anyone on the edge, this is probably going to be the holiday deal to get. $179.99 for just the Vita and a memory card would be a good deal, but 2 games and 3 months of PS+ really seals the deal.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/13mk9x/major_deal_coming_white_playstation_vita_4gb/

I was going to make a separate post for this, but a leak made the news before I could!

To confirm, yes, this deal is happening.

Details:

• White PlayStation Vita (Wi-fi)
  • Retail copy of Assassin's Creed III Liberation
  • 4GB Memory Card
  • Download code for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita)
  • 3 months of PlayStation Plus
  • $10 Gift Card good towards Assassin's Creed 3 (360/PS3)
  • $179.99

It'll go live on our gold box page at noon PST in the Deal of the Day slot. We've got way more inventory for this than we do for any of our four-hour Lightning Deals, but don't plan to wait six hours and still get your hands on one.

I'll be checking this thread throughout the day / evening / morning to answer any questions anyone's got.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Any news on wether it'll be available in the Amazon.co.uk site? This would be a good reason for me to get a PSVita. Now.

ps. The code is apparently for the US PS Store. Is it possible to ship the US version to EU?

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Got the console set for the $179. Not sure though if I was able to get the whole deal since it said sold out (I refreshed the site till it showed the deal and by then it was SOLD OUT). Well, at least it's a white PS Vita + AC:L for about 25% off compared to the price here for just the PS Vita.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD