BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can hear everyone saying "BlazeMasterBM ? Who ??"

Regardless, ask me anything. I don't like sharing much information about myself, but I have been told I am very opinionated on many topics. So, ask me anything I guess. :yay:

Reactions: SylverReZ

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What made you join GBAtemp in the first place?
I originally joined because I had questions regarding Wii Homebrew. I was somewhat new to the scene back in August 2020 and most times you would look up a Wii Homebrew question, you would be directed to this site. So I decided to fully immerse myself in the community and, 2 years later, I'm much more well-versed in game console modding.

@SAIYAN48 it is. oh, it is.

Reactions: SylverReZ

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why did you chose "BlazeMaster" as your username?
Well, many years ago, it used to be "Ocean Master". It wasn't very original and I wanted to make it sound cooler. So I randomly thought of "Blaze" because it sounds cool and awesome. Unfortunately, people wrongfully associate me with weed now. (I don't smoke or do drugs and I have no intentions to).

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, many years ago, it used to be "Ocean Master". It wasn't very original and I wanted to make it sound cooler. So I randomly thought of "Blaze" because it sounds cool and awesome. Unfortunately, people wrongfully associate me with weed now. (I don't smoke or do drugs and I have no intentions to).
I have seen what garlics can do to a man (e.g. warioware) they are a drug

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: