All In One Switch Updater

steveroo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've followed the https://rentry.org/UpdateCFW guide
once I get to All In One Switch Updater I get the "could not find a download link, make sure the switch has access to the internet. if this problem consists please open an issue on gihub" and it says for me to get custom deepsea package

is this step necessary?

other problem is; when I click on sigpatch updater I get "error not connected to the internet! an internet connection is required to download updates!

are these 2 steps important before upgrading the system firmware?
I have copied and pasted the sigpatches on my sd card

steveroo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you use AIO and you don't understand what is broken then it is better off to do it manually and completely fresh, AIO is known for causing problem.
So AIO is a unnecessary step to upgrade firmware and update hekakte, atmosphere and sigpatches? I've already updated hekate firmware, atmosphere and sigpatches by extracting the files to the assigned locations and games are working I just haven't deleted contents folder before installing the new firmware 16.1

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So AIO is a unnecessary step to upgrade firmware and update hekakte, atmosphere and sigpatches? I've already updated hekate firmware, atmosphere and sigpatches by extracting the files to the assigned locations and games are working I just haven't deleted contents folder before installing the new firmware 16.1

You are better off deleting the old files and then updating new atmosphere and hekate files, when sys module are outdated on newer firmware, it will cause crash, if you do fresh install there is no outdated files inside the content folder causing problem

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup