Others [9.00 GoldenHen] Black screen when trying to awaken the ps4 from sleep mode.

PiesOfNorth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Hi. For jailbreaking my PS4 I use the Al Azif DNS. It works without issue, except for when I want to play again after putting it to sleep.

What often happens is the screen is black (my display device does not say "no signal" like it normally would if there was nothing connected, so the ps4 is definitely trying to give it something) and the power light on the ps4 is flashing blue (slowly going dark, and then back again, over and over).

I tried waiting for it for 30+ minutes to be sure it wasn't being slow, but alas it seemed the only thing I could do was to unplug the ps4. I understand it's not for the ps4 to do that though.

This doesn't happen every time, but maybe half of the time. The other half the ps4 can power on from sleep just fine with the jailbreak still intact. It seems to be unpredictable.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there any solution?

My PS4 is a 2019 Pro, the one that came with Death Stranding.

PiesOfNorth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
suspended apps in rest mode setting is turned on.

Not using any external storage.

Previously I did the 7.55 jailbreak on it back when that came out, but other than that no other unsanctioned things have been done with the system.

Sodivm

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
suspended apps in rest mode setting is turned on.

Not using any external storage.

Previously I did the 7.55 jailbreak on it back when that came out, but other than that no other unsanctioned things have been done with the system.
Do you keep binloader enabled before going RM?

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just adding my 2 cents.
I save and close games before going into rest mode. I really like how in this goldhen I don't have to exploit after waking.

I have still had my ps4 not be able to wake once and had to do the same (unplug). Once in the last 20 times after updating to 9.00 goldhen 2+.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok