5 Consoles to HDTV

6HyPeR9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Vizio LCD 47' HDTV and I want to connect my NES/SNES/N64/GCN/Wii to it.

Problem is there's only a AV, Component and 4 HDMI ports.

Any ideas?

Solution
Gamecube is backwards compatible but you can also get component cables for it, not cheap but worth it :D hate using gamecube games on wii dont feel proper ^^.
snes can use RGB/Scart as well as n64, and nes.

you can use a scart switch box for the oldies, and a component switch box if you have more than 1 component source.

conneted to my TV at the moment is wii, xbox 360, ps3, xbox, ps2, gamecube, atari jaguar, megadrive, snes, dreamcast and pc

Component on xbox gamecube ps2 wii

HDMI on 360 ps3 PC

RGB on snes megadrive jaguar

VGA for Dreamcast

:D

Thanatos Telos

random stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A wii is backwards compatible with the GCN, just plug in the controller and Memory Cards into the ports on the side. Get an adapter for the the oldies, excluding the one for the AV Ports.

inde

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gcmods.org
XP
Country
Gamecube is backwards compatible but you can also get component cables for it, not cheap but worth it :D hate using gamecube games on wii dont feel proper ^^.
snes can use RGB/Scart as well as n64, and nes.

you can use a scart switch box for the oldies, and a component switch box if you have more than 1 component source.

conneted to my TV at the moment is wii, xbox 360, ps3, xbox, ps2, gamecube, atari jaguar, megadrive, snes, dreamcast and pc

Component on xbox gamecube ps2 wii

HDMI on 360 ps3 PC

RGB on snes megadrive jaguar

VGA for Dreamcast

:D

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)