Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

After almost ten weeks of planning, organizing, coding, voting, video editing, writing, and voice acting, the 2011 /v/idya Gaem Award ceremony is finally complete. Hosted by Duke, the 100 minute ceremony also features Nyanners acting as announcer. There are 26 awards to be handed out, 15 community contributed skits from /v/ users, and some special surprises including an award presentation from The Best Gamers.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The ACTUAL award parts were good, but the transitions were complete shit.

Major props for the Katawa Shoujo music near the end though.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/v/ is arguably one of the better sections of 4chan. Not exactly great but I've referred to their Wiki tons of times for good games to play. Their lists of suggested games per console in particularly are very thorough and good for anyone bored and unable to find anything to play.

I definitely would not sit through an almost 2 hour show of them though, at their core they're still your typical 4chantards (side note: note considered incorrect spelling by Firefox) and enjoy being "nonconformist", "douchey", or "obscure".

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/v/ is arguably one of the better sections of 4chan. Not exactly great but I've referred to their Wiki tons of times for good games to play. Their lists of suggested games per console in particularly are very thorough and good for anyone bored and unable to find anything to play.

I definitely would not sit through an almost 2 hour show of them though, at their core they're still your typical 4chantards (side note: note considered incorrect spelling by Firefox) and enjoy being "nonconformist", "douchey", or "obscure".
It's because there's a number.

The video no longer works. :( I guess it wasn't a good vid, based off of the responses here.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Like I said, the actual awards were good.

Mostly just because Dragon Age 2 won most every negative award, ahahaha. It deserved them too. Though I still think DA2 toppled DA1. They both sucked, but the combat sucked slightly less in DA2.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mostly just because Dragon Age 2 won most every negative award, ahahaha. It deserved them too. Though I still think DA2 toppled DA1. They both sucked, but the combat sucked slightly less in DA2.

Because adding that extra "pressing the A button" in Dragon Age II made things so much different.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Because adding that extra "pressing the A button" in Dragon Age II made things so much different.

The combat was sooooooo boring and repetitive in DA1. Especially as a melee character, dear god. Just turn on a bunch of active buffs and away you went maiming everything. Active skills only served to slow you down since the active buffs mostly improved your basic attack.
I at least had to DO something in DA2, even if it wasn't much better, it WAS better.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dunno why.
They censored the hentai game....

Musta been something retarded in the transitions I didn't watch.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania

You won't find that opinion shared by many. Nowadays /v/ is just /b/ with a focus on video games. There's not too many other boards that will tolerate being completely filled with off topic threads. I like it though. The vidya threads are good, and the off topic threads are better than most boards. The wiki is definitely a great resource.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1