x65943

translation implies the existence of cislation
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? You think I am a kid? Those edited photos are really from 1998 or very early 1999 in the other case. So only back then maybe LOL.
Here's a proof as attachment, this photo actually says the year as it was part of swimming lessons. Look at the bottom of the picture.

sorry about the big resolution, also this is not a scan but a photo taken of a photo via someone else's phone

View attachment 434425
Bro you aren't even trying, this VERY obviously is not a hedgehog

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Bro you aren't even trying, this VERY obviously is not a hedgehog
And? Did you think I have a hedgehog body irl? Besides...maybe it is just a "matrix projection" a trick or a technology to cloak my real self to appear human...like you guys pointed in another thread calling me and luke alien?
LOL

x65943

translation implies the existence of cislation
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And? Did you think I have a hedgehog body irl? Besides...maybe it is just a "matrix projection" a trick or a technology to cloak my real self to appear human...like you guys pointed in another thread calling me and luke alien?
LOL
If you turn out to not be a hedgehog you are a bigger liar than we all already suspected

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
If you turn out to not be a hedgehog you are a bigger liar than we all already suspected
Perhaps in this universe(after me and the others crossed over maybe?) I have a more or less human body...but maybe if you look at some details they'll be off.

:D

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1715096624196.png

Luke94 as Lucy and LeoTCK as Brock.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Reactions: LeoTCK

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Really? You think I am a kid? Those edited photos are really from 1998 or very early 1999 in the other case. So only back then maybe LOL.
Here's a proof as attachment, this photo actually says the year as it was part of swimming lessons. Look at the bottom of the picture.

sorry about the big resolution, also this is not a scan but a photo taken of a photo via someone else's phone

View attachment 434425
LEOTCK he looked like younger Elijah Wood.
http://forum.vampirciowo.pl/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1043

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol