Homebrew Wii U freezes on a black screen after trying to open Aroma through the Health and Safety App.

SeanHBR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm at the step in the process of setting up aroma where after installing the payloader you have to press A to launch the aroma environment via the Health and Safety app. However, every time I try to open the health and safety app, it freezes on a black screen while loading music plays indefinitely. Any tips on fixing this?

Reactions: Bobba_fat

piete

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm at the step in the process of setting up aroma where after installing the payloader you have to press A to launch the aroma environment via the Health and Safety app. However, every time I try to open the health and safety app, it freezes on a black screen while loading music plays indefinitely. Any tips on fixing this?
Same problem here. Got the setup working but Health&Safety freezes now. Tried to open it from Tiramisu and got the message:

Code:
Don't run the EnvironmentLoader twice.

If you want to open the Homebrew Launcher, launch the Mii Maker
instead.

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same problem here.
Op's issue is for Aroma, he could try reseating the sd card or a different one. For you though, if you have Tiramisu already just put Aroma on the sd card, reboot the console and hole start to select Aroma.

Bobba_fat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know your problem. Remove the plugins. Some of them may be corrupted. Keep only these ones (the ones that came with base Aroma. :D

📂plugins ┃ ┃ ┣ 📜AromaBasePlugin.wps ┃ ┃ ┣ 📜drc_region_free.wps ┃ ┃ ┣ 📜homebrew_on_menu.wps ┃ ┃ ┣ 📜regionfree.wps ┃ ┃ ┗ 📜root.rpx

Last edited by Bobba_fat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i gotta say fuck captain falcon, because he's hot (no homo), marry samus, because she seems like good wife (or as BigOnYa says, wifey) material, and kill wario, because he can't die, so killing him won't really kill him
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but uhhh that's just me hehe
    iu
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    good night guys
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, wise one, thanks for trying to help.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can tell by whenever your wife done letting out loud ass moans then I get her a ticket back home
    +1
    @BigOnYa, yeah most places demand clothes and shoes, unless it's some really back water place that I am unaware of lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cool, I got lunch money for tomorrow then.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @K3Nv2 call uremum Sloppenheimer the way she givin me this bomb head
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I call uremum alzheimer she forgets to leave
    +1
    Time to start a vape straight nicotine challenge, Darwin be praised!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine if Hitler had vapes, we promise it's not cyanide it'll help you quit nicotine
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please, walk into my patented vape chamber
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Please, walk into my patented vape chamber