Raptor Call of the Shadows 3DS

CaptJosh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to adjust keypress repeat speed. I have trouble in the shop in game because the repeat delay is so very short. It frequently sells more things or tries to buy more things than I want it to. Running this on an og 3ds XL.

Last edited by CaptJosh,

RetroGamer02

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way to adjust keypress repeat speed. I have trouble in the shop in game because the repeat delay is so very short. It frequently sells more things or tries to buy more things than I want it to. Running this on an og 3ds XL.
Sorry for the super late reply I have not logged into gbatemp for a good while.

I do want to address that issue in the old SDL1 build. The problem is not present in the new SDL2 version. Note the SDL2 build currently lacks display scaling do to the fact SDL2 for 3DS currently uses software rendering not hardware.

AndeRei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I had installed Raptor3DS and played it for a while before uninstalling it. Even though I've uninstalled it, Universal-Updater is still telling me that I have an update available for the game. If I try to check the downloads available for Raptor in the Universal-Updater, nothing comes up in the listing. I searched my entire SD card for data related to the game. There is no Raptor folder anymore, there are no folders for title/00040000/0316A300 or title/00040000/0315DA00 (those title ID's were provided by FBI for each version of the game). I've reinstalled and uninstalled each of the 3DS versions of the games using the system's data management at first and then using FBI to delete the title and ticket, and I've also uninstalled and reinstalled Universal-Updater. No matter what I do, it still notifies me that Raptor3DS has an update available as if I still have it installed on my 2DS.

Am I missing something here?

RESOLVED EDIT: I had to open MetaData.json in the Universal-Updater folder with Notepad and erase the whole entry for RaptorDS/3DS

Last edited by AndeRei,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :ninja: