ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Soaprman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@cokacommando: Mind uploading the save that's causing you problems and details on what edits you've tried to make? Without more information, I can't really help you.

@Shirako: I doubt it'll happen, but it's always possible. Save editing in a game with online functionality is pretty naturally a do-it-at-your-own-risk sort of thing.

@runetoonxx2: When I get to it. Just check back every week or so, I guess. I just work on this in bits and pieces in my spare time; it's not something I'm spending all my time on.

Last edited by Soaprman,

cokacommando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@cokacommando: Mind uploading the save that's causing you problems and details on what edits you've tried to make? Without more information, I can't really help you.

@Shirako: I doubt it'll happen, but it's always possible. Save editing in a game with online functionality is pretty naturally a do-it-at-your-own-risk sort of thing.
Sure, apologies, that should've been in my first post...

Attachments

• FATES SAVES.zip
    10.5 KB · Views: 605

Soaprman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you saved on the battle preparations screen instead of in the castle by any chance? I didn't remember that battle prep saves were a thing until recently, so my code doesn't account for it yet. I have it written as a known issue (and I'll add it to the OP as well).

If it's not that, then I'll have to dig deeper I suppose.

cokacommando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you saved on the battle preparations screen instead of in the castle by any chance? I didn't remember that battle prep saves were a thing until recently, so my code doesn't account for it yet. I have it written as a known issue (and I'll add it to the OP as well).

If it's not that, then I'll have to dig deeper I suppose.
AH YES! How did you know? Well, thank you very much...I'll go fix this right away!!!

Soaprman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lucky guess, actually! I heard from some post I read somewhere that the structure changes a bit on the battle prep screen, and when I looked at your save, I noticed some differences from what I'm used to looking at.

I might look into a fix for that sometime this week.

cokacommando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lucky guess, actually! I heard from some post I read somewhere that the structure changes a bit on the battle prep screen, and when I looked at your save, I noticed some differences from what I'm used to looking at.

I might look into a fix for that sometime this week.
Thank you very much for the help and for this tool!!!

AgahnimD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Silly question here, but I have a Sky3ds+ and a .sav file from the game. Is it possible to use this with the program or do I need to use some sort of other program to get to the chapter saves?

Reactions: CptJackRabbit

FrozenDragon150

Notorious Coffee Drinker
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Oh, maybe you should add a feature to edit support levels (to unmarry characters and get the default children :3) and the "statue" level

ktribal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
THANKS FOR THIS. Already gotten a lot of use out of it so I look forward to future updates. Moar power to ya, TC!

Oh, maybe you should add a feature to edit support levels (to unmarry characters and get the default children :3) and the "statue" level

You can already sort of edit the statues through the app.
Go to the Character Viewer tab and edit the characters' kills to more than 100. This ensures that their statue will be buildable and upgradeable immediately up to Gold. Statue level ups are determined by number of kills. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only drank alcohol once and it was by accident
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt know it was beer, it was on a juice bottle
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yeah, I'm addicted to smoking, sadly. It's very addictive but I wish I didn't start.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    May just order a 5700g for a nas/emulation set up tbh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast you were asleep on 4/20
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, you played that Mario flash game called Mario 63?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No, but I've seen it on Vinesauce's stream.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, that game is one of the reasons i met newgrounds bc the full versión of it is in that site
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Also somebody is remaking it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the other game where I found newgrounds is new york shark
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Spoke to Tom Fulp the other day, if he can find his old Newgrounds site content like the mini Flash animations from the 2000's that played on the portal.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So far no response, but he did say that he'll find them. Wayback Machine doesn't have em.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast the 1999 versión of pico's school is avaliable (the difference between it, the 2006 versión and the 2016 versión is that the speed of the game depends of the speed of your computer and that it had the og soundtrack)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Another being Pico VS Bear, the original 1999 version before Jim Henson filed a DMCA takedown.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    The 2006 versión was made when the flash portal was made
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many people thought it was lost, but was discovered that he hid it on the same page.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, although the "secrets" system where the game was has been removed. Also pico vs uberkids had a netplay versión that was shutdown, although the swf file has been found
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nope. There are two download buttons on the same page, where you can download the original under a file called "bear.exe". "bear2.exe", however, is the updated game in a Flash projector. P.s. this was on the archived Pico page from 2000.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's been there for a long time, too. People who search for lost media don't look hard enough lmao.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, also the pico 2 demos used to be only for the newgrounds patrons but they are on internet archive too (https://archive.org/download/picos_school_2)
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Iirc the demos were removed from newgrounds in 2022
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, or well only the demo with mindchamber's style was on newgrounds
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, or well only the demo with mindchamber's style was on newgrounds +1