• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Covid Restrictions dying off

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you clump Fascism into the "Left," then you aren't to be taken seriously. It's very clear that you just throwing around buzzwords and barking out your ass. Equally, I did opt to read the rest of your post and it's very clear I was right to believe the rest of your post wasn't worth my time. It's all baseless nonsense and conspiracies, as per tradition with your posts. No source, no basis in reality, and not worth taking seriously.
Maybe if you people actually paid attention to hearings and peer reviewed research and court filings instead of getting spoonfed what you want to hear, you would know more about the world around you and you would begin to understand instead of reacting.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...s/news-story/f307f28f794e173ac017a62784fec414

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Maybe if you people actually paid attention to hearings and peer reviewed research and court filings instead of getting spoonfed what you want to hear, you would know more about the world around you and you would begin to understand instead of reacting.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...s/news-story/f307f28f794e173ac017a62784fec414
Typical bullshit on your end, include something legit with rambling nonsense for the rest. Just because one part is based in reality, doesn't mean the rest follows suit. This is what I mean by not thinking too deeply. You put in a little truth with a bunch of garbage, then expect others to ignore the garbage.
Edit: Correction, it's literally all trash
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...d-revelation-about-pfizer-vaccine-trial-noth/

Last edited by The Catboy,

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Typical bullshit on your end, include something legit with rambling nonsense for the rest. Just because one part is based in reality, doesn't mean the rest follows suit. This is what I mean by not thinking too deeply. You put in a little truth with a bunch of garbage, then expect others to ignore the garbage.
Your word salad didn't disprove anything that I said or anything in that link.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has been quite a while since I was forced to wear a mask. I know China straight up locks you in your house, if a single person has Covid. But, I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't just taking advantage of Covid rules to fuck with their citizens.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Your word salad didn't disprove anything that I said or anything in that link.
You made the claims, you are required to back them up. Don't shift the burden onto me to disprove your bullshit.
Is it me, or are most of the people who fight alot on the pol area have accounts from 2022 or 2021
Funny how it be like that.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it me, or are most of the people who fight alot on the pol area have accounts from 2022 or 2021
What are you talking about?
Post automatically merged:

You made the claims, you are required to back them up. Don't shift the burden onto me to disprove your bullshit.
I backed it up with a link pointing to a video of sworn testimony at the EU. The only burden you have is actually reading. It's that simple. This is why I hate doing research for you knuckleheads.

Attachments

• monkey-puppet-side-eye-borderless.jpg
    monkey-puppet-side-eye-borderless.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 42

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I backed it up with a link pointing to a video of sworn testimony at the EU. The only burden you have is actually reading. It's that simple. This is why I hate doing research for you knuckleheads.
Yeah, I acknowledged that but then the rest is complete garbage with no basis in reality. Again, just focusing on that part, so even you know the rest is trash. So I am right, you are doing that shit where you put on a grain of truth in there and expect the rest to slide.
Also, your claims are garbage
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...d-revelation-about-pfizer-vaccine-trial-noth/
So yeah, even that part is literally fake. Cool, you literally have nothing based on reality.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's funny. The fascist left
No need to read further, if you think that complete and utter control of culture, economics, and state under a single party is the same thing as the means of production belonging to the people, not the government, maybe you aren't as politically literate as you thought.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No need to read further, if you think that complete and utter control of culture, economics, and state under a single party is the same thing as the means of production belonging to the people, not the government, maybe you aren't as politically literate as you thought.
Don’t worry, it’s literally just garbage that’s since been disproven

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don’t worry, it’s literally just garbage that’s since been disproven
I'm glad he put "fascist left" in the beginning so I could just disregard his post and not have to read it to see how wrong it is LMAO

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I acknowledged that but then the rest is complete garbage with no basis in reality. Again, just focusing on that part, so even you know the rest is trash. So I am right, you are doing that shit where you put on a grain of truth in there and expect the rest to slide.
Also, your claims are garbage
So yeah, even that part is literally fake. Cool, you literally have nothing based on reality.
You actually used Politifact to fact check sworn testimony from a Pfizer exec. And you did it with a straight face, lol!!

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
That good. The mask was blocking oxygen levels to my lung. Millions of years ago bugs were large when oxygen was high in the earth.

I haven't grown much since the mask mandates.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I watched the actual testimony in full. I don't need the corporate media to explain things to me because one, they lie and two, I have a brain.
Of course you ignore all of the greater context because being a Conservative continues to requires not looking too deep into a subject.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course you ignore all of the greater context because being a Conservative continues to requires not looking too deep into a subject.
What greater context can their be other than direct sworn testimony? Wtf are you even carrying on about? Are you that invested in the Covid narrative that you are unable to integrate new information?

• Haha
Reactions: gamefan5

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What greater context can their be other than direct sworn testimony? Wtf are you even carrying on about? Are you that invested in the Covid narrative that you are unable to integrate new information?
I posted the greater context, you can choose to ignore that all you want but it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted the greater context, you can choose to ignore that all you want but it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
You posted lies from media "fact checkers". The same fact checkers that said Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation among thousands and thousands of other lies. Nobody believes them anymore. It's very telling that you still do.

Who am I supposed to believe? Some random "fact checker" with an agenda or words straight from the horse's mouth? I already know what your preference is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/WwFuB1GRKz4