• Total voters

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Making the video private & resaving a new video file, hopefully it won't fuck up. I don't have time to save another 3.4GB video file, so 720p 30 is going to be the best you people get :P

Ok. Preview it before you upload it! Also change the thumbnail of your private video, as your IP is showing even from there ;)

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Preview it before you upload it! Also change the thumbnail of your private video, as your IP is showing even from there ;)

What the fuck? My IP isnt showing on jack shit afaik

EDIT: Wow, the 5 seconds of the whole video, they HAD to choose that as the thumbnail? .-.

And btw, Nintendo commented on one of my videos:

c1gt9tq.png

I'm pretty sure they're the ones who keep giving me copyright infringements. They hate me because I hack their systems.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

EDIT: Wow, the 5 seconds of the whole video, they HAD to choose that as the thumbnail? .-.

c1gt9tq.png

I'm pretty sure they're the ones who keep giving me copyright infringements. They hate me because I hack their systems.
Bleh, I hate that channel. It's not actually Nintendo, its "Nintendo ". With a space after the "o". Because YouTube lets people do that for some reason

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

c1gt9tq.png

Lol I knew you were selfliking your comments xD
And yeah that probably is those reporting your videos xD

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy shit, I just uploaded the video, I was sure this time that everything was hidden. But no, Moviemaker had to lie to me again, fucking program. My god damn hard drives gonna be full when Im done with this

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy shit, I just uploaded the video, I was sure this time that everything was hidden. But no, Moviemaker had to lie to me again, fucking program. My god damn hard drives gonna be full when Im done with this

Delete the previous videos to save space. Also, like I said, before you upload it, try playing it within Windows Media Player to make sure everything's working correctly

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delete the previous videos to save space. Also, like I said, before you upload it, try playing it within Windows Media Player to make sure everything's working correctly

I have a 60GB hard drive and a shitty laptop from 1492 B.C. I delete my recycle bin every day.

This is my last attempt

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: for you bro