Homebrew [Release] TwilightBoxart - NDS/GB(A)/SNES/NES/GG Boxart Downloader

HotSnack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
hi, the boxart downloader works great but some of the gba games as well as my entire nes roms boxarts couldn't be found and it returned 404, is there any fix to this?
also petition to update more boxarts for ColecoVision, Sord M5, Sega SG-1000, WonderSwan and Neo Geo Pocket games ^^

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Reactions: chronoss

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Seems to be working again,
was throwing "An error occurred while sending the request. Unable to connect to the remote server No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it" earlier
Working for me

Capture.PNG

Reactions: Tarmfot

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Morning Sir @KirovAir

Is there maybe any Chance of an Update please ?
I am not sure it is me,but no Atari (a26 / a52 / a78) Cover is loading / found...

Sorry to bother you,but your awesome Tool is the only Option it seems..

EDIT: Sorry,my Fault,I did not see,the Boxart Loader uses the GameTDB,very very sorry.....

Thank you very much.😉💖

Last edited by Alexander1970,
Reactions: chronoss

clandestine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an awesome application, but isn't working for the purpose I'm trying it for... I tried using it for my Wii emulator cover arts, but it doesn't appear to work because it saves the filename with the ROM's file extension in tact. For example "Chrono Trigger (USA).sfc.png" whereas SNES 9x GX looks for just "Chrono Trigger (USA.png)

It would also be cool if this downloaded cartridge art too.

Cecromancer

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
as of 2023 aug 03
"An error occurred while sending the request. The remote name could not be resolved: 'boxart.kirovair' "

was working fine 4 months ago.

IceBlueLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it's not working currently. You can try using SkraperUI. It'll download png images for the boxarts in the same title as your rom, and you can set it to download at 128 x 115. You can then use bulk renamer tool to replace all ".png" with ".nds.png" or do it manually if you want. Works perfectly

I scanned about 200 roms and maybe 10 of them were the wrong region, and one of them was oddly a Rating Pending boxart. Easy enough to manually download those 10 off gametdb, but make sure to check all the boxarts if you care about that stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs