N3dsXL wont turn on. but will show to take a charge.

lone_wolf323

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My n3dsxl was working seemingly fine 3 days ago. was using my usual nes emu. Had shut it off using the power button and then pressing it once more. Its been sitting in my bedside table. Went to turn it on and the power on lights dont register and the 3ds screens dont show power.

I have tried removing the battery and retrying. I also put a magnet on the known sleep mode spots to see if that registered anything. With and without game card and sd card. 5 minutes of charging and it still dont turn on at all.

PandaPandel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My n3dsxl was working seemingly fine 3 days ago. was using my usual nes emu. Had shut it off using the power button and then pressing it once more. Its been sitting in my bedside table. Went to turn it on and the power on lights dont register and the 3ds screens dont show power.

I have tried removing the battery and retrying. I also put a magnet on the known sleep mode spots to see if that registered anything. With and without game card and sd card. 5 minutes of charging and it still dont turn on at all.
Try Putting a new version of Boot.firm on your SD card if you are running luma.

I accidentally deleted mine installing "the pirate launcher" and thats how I got it to stop Arm 11 crashing on start up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share