Share a boring fact about yourself.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Some yo-yo did a similar thing. Against a green light, he put his arms out to opposite sides of traffic, looked straight forward, and casually walked across 4 lanes of traffic. One person honked. I was on my bike. I had 2 thoughts. This guy is looking for a reason to use his gun and he is probably a parent of a kid that goes to school with my kids. Fucking scary! I like my life and don’t want to confront stupid people like this. They could fucking stab you! Mental illness, drugs, depression, who knows what that asshole was thinking, but someone could’ve died. Imagine being the driver that hit him on accident. The guilt you would carry. The family member that would be deeply missed.
boooooo-ring!
:angry:

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Everyone should try the bass. Sounds great and feels awesome.
A bass?
images

:mellow: feels awesome?
:unsure:

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
God damnit... 🤮

There was a time around 2010 or so, when avocados got stupidly cheap in my place's markets. So mom and dad went on a avocado buyout frenzy nearly everyday for weeks.

At first it was all nice, eating everything with avocado, but I reached my limit after couple days.
The nail in the coffin was after eating one that tasted oily... greassy...
Now I can't eat past ¼ of an avocado because it starts to taste like the smell of grass in the morning with an unpleasant oily feel in my mouth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: ok